Right handed shooters only at this time.
Our Modular Outside the Waistband just got better with the involvement of professional shooter - Joe Farewell. We combined the best of both worlds with Joe's dedication on this line. Joe has the experience and knowledge running gear at the highest levels of competitive shooting. Joe understands the why and how to perfect a product to fit competitive shooters and help those shooters reach the next level. With our design capabilities and holster experience we were able to take those ideas and reshape our product line in to one that's designed for Speed, On demand reliability and balanced Retention. We've spent months tuning these models to help you reach the next level of your shooting.
All of our Holsters in this series are built to optimize your experience with a multitude of attachments, ride heights and add-ons to find the best combination to fit YOUR draw and style of shooting.
- Adjustable positive level 1 retention (Solid detent like click with a zero drag draw)
- Adjustable cant, either 0 or 15 Degrees when using the paddle attachment or Safariland QLS system
- Low sweat guard and improved ergonomics for a full unobstructed grip - ensuring a consistent grab and smooth draw for thousands of reps.
- Redesigned holster cut to expose the mag release to reduce the probability of an accidental magazine drop on stage props.
- Multiple holster mounting options to choose at checkout
- Paddle Attachment (Add-On)
- Combat loop (Add-On)
- Drop offset mount (Add-On)
- Also fits Bladetech, Safariland UBL, Safariland QLS, Springer Precision Bladetech pattern and more!
- Mag carriers ship standard with a 1.5" Belt cilp but also fit BladeTech mounts, Safariland ELS and More competition QD mounts.
- Joe Farewell Signature Series Logo
- Open muzzle to accept most threaded barrels and compensators while allowing range debris and brass to pass through the holster.
- Holster extends 0.1" past the firearm barrel to help prevent stage props from dislodging your firearm without adding unnecessary bulk.
- Support for aftermarket sights, including tall suppressor height sights
- Molded and trimmed Optic / RMR channel to accommodate a variety of slide mounted optics without affecting holster rigidity.
- Precision formed from 0.93" Boltaron / Hostex that has added durability over traditional 0.08" Kydex
- Precision trimmed and drilled by CNC
- Vacuum formed on CNC cut Vacuum fixtures to ensure the most accurate, repeatable fit possible.
- Individually hand finished, assembled, test fit and inspected In the USA
23 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I decided to try this holster out and was impressed by the quality and design. Few 2011 holsters I have tried have fit the gun as precisely as this one.
Upon overhearing a conversation, my wife surprised me and ordered this holster for me
No tool retention adjustment is a great feature! Clean lines, fits the Safariland QLS Fork as advertised.
I’ve had a lot of different holsters but these are by far the best. Great quality, great price and they are very durable.
awesome holster fits perfectly.
Tip top piece of gear... my Bul SAS II with the nitro fin fits perfectly.
Holster works great. Fit and finish is perfect. Big fan of the adjustable retention thumb screw. Happy to support NC small business.
Perfect for, smooth, light, awesome, badass
I have two of these (one for a Nitrofin and one without). Not only is the retention on these amazing, but they also make for a smooth, easy draw. And they look great, too! 100% recommend Priority 1 for anyone doing 3 gun/USPSA