Right handed shooters only at this time.
Our Modular Outside the Waistband just got better with the involvement of professional shooter - Joe Farewell. We combined the best of both worlds with Joe's dedication on this line. Joe has the experience and knowledge running gear at the highest levels of competitive shooting. Joe understands the why and how to perfect a product to fit competitive shooters and help those shooters reach the next level. With our design capabilities and holster experience we were able to take those ideas and reshape our product line in to one that's designed for Speed, On demand reliability and balanced Retention. We've spent months tuning these models to help you reach the next level of your shooting.
All of our Holsters in this series are built to optimize your experience with a multitude of attachments, ride heights and add-ons to find the best combination to fit YOUR draw and style of shooting.
- Adjustable positive level 1 retention (Solid detent like click with a zero drag draw)
- Adjustable cant, 0 to 15 Degrees when using the paddle attachment or Safariland QLS system
- Low sweat guard and improved ergonomics for a full unobstructed grip - ensuring a consistent grab and smooth draw for thousands of reps.
- Redesigned holster cut to expose the mag release to reduce the probability of an accidental magazine drop on stage props.
- Multiple holster mounting options to choose at checkout
- Paddle Attachment
- Combat loop
- Drop offset mount
- Also fits Bladetech, Safariland UBL, Safariland QLS, Springer Precision Bladetech pattern and more!
- Mag carriers ship standard with a 1.5" Belt cilp but also fit BladeTech mounts, Safariland ELS and More competition QD mounts.
- Joe Farewell Signature Series Logo
- Open muzzle to accept most threaded barrels and compensators while allowing range debris and brass to pass through the holster.
- Holster extends 0.1" past the firearm barrel to help prevent stage props from dislodging your firearm without adding unnecessary bulk.
- Support for aftermarket sights, including tall suppressor height sights
- Molded and trimmed Optic / RMR channel to accommodate a variety of slide mounted optics without affecting holster rigidity.
- Precision formed from 0.93" Boltaron / Hostex that has added durability over traditional 0.08" Kydex
- Precision trimmed and drilled by CNC
- Vacuum formed on CNC cut Vacuum fixtures to ensure the most accurate, repeatable fit possible.
- Individually hand finished, assembled, test fit and inspected In the USA
I’ve never got a subpar product from P1H. Holster fits perfect and is ready to race just like Dale was on February 15, 1998 in Daytona.
This is my first Priority 1 holster. Bought it for my Bul SAS Ii Air. I'm very pleased with the design and fit and finish, as well as the price. I was blown away that it arrived a week after I placed my order.
Absolutely love the holster buying one for my sig 320 legion
In my opinion this is the best value kydex holster on the market. The fit is absolutely perfect with excellant retention and a very crisp draw. I have buddies that have other holsters for their firearms and then they try this holster and they immediately like it. I shoot 2/3 gun and ive had zero issues with the gun falling out of the holster. Highly reccomend!
I got this holster on Thursday and immediately used it in a match Saturday. Fit and finished were great and shopped out a week after my order. Would highly recommend to anyone needing a OWB or competition holster setup. Held the gun securely under some rigorous 3 gun stages.
Great fit for most 2011s. Great adustment knob for perfect retention.
This is my 5th Joe Farewell series holster I have purchased. I have one for all of my pistol platforms I own. This is hands down the best competition holster on the market. Priority one has the best costumer service in the business!!
This is the second holster that I have order from Priority1. There is a reason I had no problem ordering another holster from this company. The quality and fit is fantastic. The customer service and response to questions I have had is superior to any company I have ever dealt with, in any industry. The edges of the holsters are smooth as silk. And from the time I ordered the holster to the time it shipped, was only 2 days both times. To put it mildly, if Priority1 makes the holster I need. Priority1 will be the only company I do business with.
This is the best competition holster on the market. I own multiple of these for different pistols and love them all!