Right handed shooters only at this time.
Our Modular Outside the Waistband just got better with the involvement of professional shooter - Joe Farewell. We combined the best of both worlds with Joe's dedication on this line. Joe has the experience and knowledge running gear at the highest levels of competitive shooting. Joe understands the why and how to perfect a product to fit competitive shooters and help those shooters reach the next level. With our design capabilities and holster experience we were able to take those ideas and reshape our product line in to one that's designed for Speed, On demand reliability and balanced Retention. We've spent months tuning these models to help you reach the next level of your shooting.
All of our Holsters in this series are built to optimize your experience with a multitude of attachments, ride heights and add-ons to find the best combination to fit YOUR draw and style of shooting.
- Adjustable positive level 1 retention (Solid detent like click with a zero drag draw)
- Adjustable cant, either 0 or 15 Degrees when using the paddle attachment or Safariland QLS system
- Low sweat guard and improved ergonomics for a full unobstructed grip - ensuring a consistent grab and smooth draw for thousands of reps.
- Redesigned holster cut to expose the mag release to reduce the probability of an accidental magazine drop on stage props.
- Multiple holster mounting options to choose at checkout
- Paddle Attachment (Add-On)
- Combat loop (Add-On)
- Drop offset mount (Add-On)
- Also fits Bladetech, Safariland UBL, Safariland QLS, Springer Precision Bladetech pattern and more!
- Mag carriers ship standard with a 1.5" Belt cilp but also fit BladeTech mounts, Safariland ELS and More competition QD mounts.
- Joe Farewell Signature Series Logo
- Open muzzle to accept most threaded barrels and compensators while allowing range debris and brass to pass through the holster.
- Holster extends 0.1" past the firearm barrel to help prevent stage props from dislodging your firearm without adding unnecessary bulk.
- Support for aftermarket sights, including tall suppressor height sights
- Molded and trimmed Optic / RMR channel to accommodate a variety of slide mounted optics without affecting holster rigidity.
- Precision formed from 0.93" Boltaron / Hostex that has added durability over traditional 0.08" Kydex
- Precision trimmed and drilled by CNC
- Vacuum formed on CNC cut Vacuum fixtures to ensure the most accurate, repeatable fit possible.
- Individually hand finished, assembled, test fit and inspected In the USA
19 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The Joe Farewell signature holster is amazing. It secures the Atlas Athena perfectly and allows you to adjust the tension so you don’t have an issue with it coming out during. Training or matches
Amazing quality. Great retention with ability to release and draw fast! Highly recommend!!
Awesome holster!! Well-designed and well-built. Fast and stable with adjustable retention. Great job Priority-1 !!
Good retention .. good adjustments on the retention. Still very quick to draw from. Recommended.
Keep up the good work you all have a great product.
I decided to try this holster out and was impressed by the quality and design. Few 2011 holsters I have tried have fit the gun as precisely as this one.
Upon overhearing a conversation, my wife surprised me and ordered this holster for me
No tool retention adjustment is a great feature! Clean lines, fits the Safariland QLS Fork as advertised.
I’ve had a lot of different holsters but these are by far the best. Great quality, great price and they are very durable.