Our Plain Clothes Holster System (PCHS) is our most modular holster available. Designed to optimize your concealed carry experience with a multitude of attachments, ride heights and add-ons to find the best solution to your comfort and concealment problems. Available in right handed only.
Each PCHS Features:
- Adjustable Cant, either 0 or 15 Degree's
- Adjustable Retention
- Full Sweat Guard to keep the rear sight off your body
- Optional Concealment wing to help rotate the grip in towards your body, resulting in less printing and more stability (+$10)
- Multiple Mounting Options
- Traditional IWB Clip (Included)
- Mil-spec Soft Loops (Add-On)
- Two Tuckable Clips (Add-On)
- Adjustable Ride Height when using tuck-able belt attachments
- Open Muzzle to accept most threaded barrels and compensators
- Support for aftermarket sights, including tall suppressor height sights
- Molded and Trimmed Optic / RMR Channel to accommodate a variety of slide mounted optics (Except on G26 TLR6, G27 TLR6, G33 TLR6, G43 and M&P Shield)
- Precision formed from .080 Boltaron
- Precision Trimmed and drilled by CNC
- Individually hand finished, assembled, test fit and inspected.
41 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Pretty comfortable for an appendix carry IWB. Much more secure than the Uncle Mikes and Blackhawks I used to use.
Works great. Top quality. Would recommend
A KISS holster that is the right gauge, perfect dimensions and a reasonable cost. Nuff said.
Excellent IWB holster. Very comfortable to wear. Fits my weapon perfectly. Great price and fast shipping. Extremely happy with my purchase!
Works great, very comfortable. Have 6 other Priority 1 holsters all work great.
Honestly, for the build quality and price, you seriously cannot find another company on the market that makes products the way Priority1 does. Their fit and finish is unmatched and attention to detail is impeccable. There are other companies on the market that produce like products for twice the costs, sometimes three times the cost. And for what? I will never buy another kydex holster from another company ever again. Trust yourself and buy one if you don’t believe this review.
I bought this holster for the M&P 2.0 5" I had a difficult time finding an IWB holster for a gun this big but Priority 1 was the solution without breaking the bank!! I chose the holster with the molding for a Streamlight flashlight. The holster arrived within a week for me despite the Covid 19 delays! When I held it in my hands, it seemed really big and I didn't think I was going to be able to use the holster with my full size gun and still be able to conceal it IWB. But I was wrong! It conceals it extremely well despite the size of the handgun! I don't have my streamlight flashlight just yet so the gun doesn't "click" to let you know it's secured, but I hope that once the flashlight is installed, it can feel more "secure". (My brother has the same gun as me but his holster doesn't have the mold for a flashlight, so his holster has the audible click and is a bit more secure than mine, currently) For now, I just tightened the screws on the holster a bit more and the handgun stays in place. I love it!
Great holster comfortable sits perfect only wish was there were some pattern options multi cam or something.
This is the only holster I’ll ever use for the rest of my life. Have had all different kinds, and this one is hands down the best. I have one for my Glock 45 and for my Sig P365. Have had a few other brands like Tier1 and Blackpoint, and both don’t measure up. They also ship super fast, no silly 15 business day lead time BS. You won’t regret buying this! They were recommended to me by a couple guys at the Special Mission Unit up in Virginia Beach...