Our Plain Clothes Holster System (PCHS) is our most modular holster available. Designed to optimize your concealed carry experience with a multitude of attachments, ride heights and add-ons to find the best solution to your comfort and concealment problems. Available in right handed only.
Each PCHS Features:
- Adjustable Cant, either 0 or 15 Degree's
- Adjustable Retention
- Full Sweat Guard to keep the rear sight off your body
- Optional Concealment wing to help rotate the grip in towards your body, resulting in less printing and more stability (+$10)
- Multiple Mounting Options
- Traditional IWB Clip (Included)
- Mil-spec Soft Loops (Add-On)
- Two Tuckable Clips (Add-On)
- Adjustable Ride Height when using tuck-able belt attachments
- Open Muzzle to accept most threaded barrels and compensators
- Support for aftermarket sights, including tall suppressor height sights
- Molded and Trimmed Optic / RMR Channel to accommodate a variety of slide mounted optics (Except on G26 TLR6, G27 TLR6, G33 TLR6, G43 and M&P Shield)
- Precision formed from .080 Boltaron
- Precision Trimmed and drilled by CNC
- Individually hand finished, assembled, test fit and inspected.
41 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Love these holsters. Only ones I have bought in quite sometime. I have 7 other holsters from priority 1. Great quality
Between myself, my brother and my son we have 70 years of law enforcement!! We know holsters! This is a fantastic in IWB concealed holster. Very pleased and nice to wear as a retired LEO!
Ordered this holster for my Sig 365. I have tons of holsters made by others all made for Glocks and by far this is the best made one I have now. I won't order from anyone else. Fast shipping and great price!
Fantastic fit. Very comfortable. Bul Armory SAS II UL doesn’t have many quality kydex holster options. Glad I found Priority. Hoping to get an OWB holster soon.
Love it. Very comfortable. With the great prices I’m glad I traded up to a Priority 1
Comfortable. Lightweight. Rugged. American made!
I had an IWB from Priority 1 with the clip and I like it a lot. I wanted to get the snap strap version because it's more secure. TBH I haven't had a problem with the clip, just feel a little better about the snaps. No problems with fit or quality. I can't comment on customer service because I haven't needed any. (That's the best kind of service, isn't it.)
Fits great, came in a timely manner, would recommend.
I now own two inside the waistband holsters from Priority 1 Holsters, one for a Sig P365XL and one for a M&P Shield. The fit and finish is great. The clips work well and they are both very comfortable in both the Appendix and 4 O’clock position. Great product